1700 Ninth Avenue North
Ph: (409) 916-0105 (Mrs. Godeaux)
Ph: (409) 916-0132 (Mrs. Rouse)
Fax: (409) 942-2655
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The Payroll Team is dedicated to providing accurate and timely paychecks and other comprehensive payroll-related services to all Texas City ISD employees. Payroll is a service-oriented department whose goal is to assist employees and administrative departments to process payroll information, answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Payroll checks will not be released to any person other than the District employee without the employee's written permission. This includes spouses and children. If someone other than the employee needs to pick up the employee's check, please have a written authorization on file.
- Payroll checks are issued every other Friday of each month. If Friday falls on a holiday, the employee will be paid on the preceding Thursday. Download the 2012-2013 Payroll Schedule.
- During the school year, payroll checks are delivered to each campus/department for distribution. During the summer break, all paychecks will be mailed to the employee's home. Substitute teachers, employees on Medical Leave and resigned employees will receive their paychecks in the mail. Checks are mailed on the day prior to payday.
- If a mailed payroll check is not received after 5 business days, the employee can have a stop payment issued on the check. The cost is $25 to the employee, payable by cash or money order.
- TCISD offers direct deposit to all employees. Direct deposit guarantees that employees will receive their pay on payday without having to deal with lost paychecks. Employees can download the Direct Deposit Form so that funds are electronically placed into their checking account.
For your convenience, you can download a W-4 form. Complete it and return it to Payroll so that TCISD can withhold the correct amount of federal income tax from your paycheck.